Oct 20, 2010

The unboxing of WinterSpringPro's prize I won in a contest!

The real unboxing of the coolest little prize!

 So I bring up my YouTube homepage and WinterSpringPro has an uploaded video. I click to watch it and it's a great video Ke$ha "TAKE IT OFF" (Official Music Video) LINDSAY LOHAN PARODY What some people might not know is at the end of the video they (Brittany & Joey) explain that the video is a contest video and three people who comment the most will win! Win what you ask? What great super  prize could possibly trigger a gazillion bazillion comments from me in order to win? You can see in this video on why I had to do it. 
Besides this video we also made one that is on our YouTube Channel - Purple Haze Goofy Grape it's a goofy parody of a parody of a...well it's just something we came up with since we have our new found prize!
I actually came in 3rd in the contest and WinterSpringPro was super kind to include a picture of the two of the them included in the box, which my youngest Daughter thought was the coolest thing since mac n cheese!
My first contest win from YouTube, compliments of WSP couldn't have been awesomere'rrr!!!
Hope you enjoy the video! Hope you visit our YouTube channel PURPLE HAZE GOOFY GRAPE for some fun, goofy, zany, wierd, family fun Video's!!! And be sure to check out WinterSpringPro!!!
Check out ThrowBoy Pillows for some awesome custom pillows!!!
Peace and Smiles,
Jason and Family



No comments:

Post a Comment